Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Trick or Treats Halloween 2013
















Halloween is by far my favorite holiday.  I like to go more whimsical than spooky when it comes to my Halloween treat table.  I created the dessert table for last year's Halloween party I threw for my young nieces and nephews.  There were ghost Peeps, Halloween themed candy, Chex mix and pumpkin shaped cheese snacks.  I made vampire Rice Krispie squares; cereal balls made from Frankenberry cereal; candy covered Oreo eye-balls; and witch hats made from chocolate donuts with chocolate ice cream cones.  Labels and tags were my own creation.  This was less about baking my own treats and more about creating treats out of pre-made products bought at the local Target store.  Sometimes it is just as simple as finding inspiration in already made items.

No comments:

Post a Comment